News!  

You can Contact us at our new Email

Post Remembrance of a old winter, five years past. Read an old post here about beauty in winter
Series: :The Awakening of Silence

I have learnt a lot of things in my dreams. But this one little story always comes again and again in my dreams.


I am holidaying in Kuala Lumpur. I was always fascinated by the twin towers of Kuala Lumpur.I am busy window shopping inside the twin towers and I notice the current Miss World walking into a near by shoe store. i rush into that shoe store , walk up to her and say “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life!”. She shows no sign of happiness, I find this ironic that a beautiful woman finds such a nice complement rather unwelcoming. She comes closer to me and whispers … “I wonder if you would have felt the same way if you were blind


It took me a few days after I had the dream to understand what she was trying to say. What have you understood by what she said?


Every now and then I have the same dream, but every time now she whispers something different into my ears


…..She comes closer to me and whispers “It is a shame that you have chosen to just me by you eyes rather than by your heart”


….She comes closer to me and whispers”You have hardly spent a minute with me in person and already you have proclaimed that I am beautiful. The waiter down at the CafĂ© spent more time with me than you, and you have already assumed that he has no reason to think otherwise?”


She keeps coming to me with a new message every time.


She truly is the most beautiful woman I have EVER met!

Comments (1)

On May 27, 2008 at 10:31 AM , CH said...

nice post!
good 2 know that der r some bloggin enthusiasts in our clg too!